Sunday, March 7, 2010

Grandpa and Oma came to visit & vieram me visitar



My Grandpa and my Oma came to visit me, and we had a good week despite me being sick since the beginning of March... we did a lot of fun things!

Meu avô e avó adotiva vieram me visitar, e nós tivemos uma ótima semana, principalmente considerando que eu ando meio doentinho desde o início de Março... nós nos divertimos bastante!





We went to the Port Discovery Museum in Baltimore... boy, oh boy! That was a blast, but I am not sure who had more fun -- if it was me or daddy!

Nós também fomos ao Museu Port Discovery em Baltimore... caraca, eu não sei quem se divertiu mais, se fui eu ou meu pai!












We also "went" for a bike ride!

Nós também fomos dar um "passeio" de bicicleta!



But we also went to the library and got some books to read... about trains, of course!

Mas nós também fomos à biblioteca pegar alguns livors pra eu ler... sobre trens é claro!





No comments: